Expert financial advice to help you increase and protect your money.
For many of the things we want in life, it’s essential to put a financial plan in place to help us achieve them. Your investment choices can help you do some of the things you really want to do, whether it’s funding a child’s education, a new house, holidays, or helping to ensure the lifestyle you want in retirement.
A personal practical investment plan designed by an expert qualified AdviceFirst Financial Adviser helps make your money work harder for you. It helps you build and protect your wealth so you and your family can do the things and enjoy the lives you want.
Whether your goal is short-term or long-term, our Financial Advisory experts can help you achieve it.
Here’s how AdviceFirst helps you
First, an experienced Authorised Financial Adviser reviews and analyses your current circumstances. They learn your feelings towards risk, prioritise your goals and gain an understanding of your time frame. Next, they will design your personal plan and create an investment portfolio to help you achieve your goals. You can review your investment, update your preferences and stay in contact with your Adviser by email, phone or in person.
We offer you
- Expert wealth management advice and recommendations to help you build and protect your wealth.
- Straightforward, practical investment advice to help you achieve your goals.
- A personal plan with the aim of giving you an income when you need it.
- Your personalised investment portfolio service that provides you with fund selection and management services; 24/7 online monitoring of your investments; up to date reporting and independent investment research.
- Recommendations for investment platforms and providers who meet our strict criteria to help achieve good outcomes for you.
- Expert advice to ensure your KiwiSaver is working hard for you. From reviewing your plan to introducing you to lesser known investment fund options that can help you reach your goals.
To find out how to make your money work for you, contact us at AdviceFirst. You can also ask us about our other investment services, personal insurance, business services,business adviceand more.