AdviceFirst is a nationwide network providing high quality financial advice and expertise. We help thousands of Kiwis prosper and protect themselves. We focus on helping our personal and business clients achieve their goals to realise a better future.
AdviceFirst was founded in 2008 and we’ve grown into one of the largest service providers of our kind with offices nation-wide. All our advisers are paid by salary, not by commissions. This means you can be sure we are focused on achieving good outcomes for you. As we’ve evolved, we’ve expanded our specialist expertise. Today, we offer a wide range of comprehensive services to benefit individuals, families, businesses and their employees.
Expert financial advice services from people you can trust
AdviceFirst advisers are trained to give you practical advice that can help you achieve your goals. Our advisers will help you answer the hard questions, and find the best investment and insurance strategy for you.
Our services for you and your family include:
- investment advice and planning to help you prosper and protect your wealth.
- insurance advice and planning to help protect you and your loved ones.
- supporting you through the insurance claims process, and all investment market conditions, to help get good outcomes for you.
Specialist services to grow and protect your business
AdviceFirst’s specialists will help you develop your people, protect your crucial assets, and fill the gaps with effective advisory services. Our services for your business include:
- business insurance to help you stay on track
- employee benefits including insurance, superannuation plans and KiwiSaver management.
- business strategic planning and coaching, marketing strategy and support, customer research, human resources and employee relations, health, safety and wellbeing.
Caring for our clients, our people, and the community
AdviceFirst’s support for clients is mirrored by our support of our community. This includes theLiving Wagecertification andWriteMark’sendorsement for high standards of readability on our key client documents.