We all want to enjoy life and look forward to a long and happy future. We want ourselves, and our children to be fit and healthy so we can enjoy time with family and friends.
And if things do go wrong, we want the reassurance of knowing we’ve got a backup plan, with the support of an expert who makes it their business to help us pick up the pieces and get back to enjoying life.
It’s why the right insurance is one of life’s must-haves. Yet many of us find buying insurance can feel like a trip to the supermarket. There are so many products to choose from and some are going to be good for us, whilst others are not so good.
Who or what to trust? What’s the best way to insure yourself? How can you properly protect yourself, your family and their financial future?
At AdviceFirst, we’re experts at helping you get the financial protection you really need, for you and your loved ones. It’s our business to help take care of you and your family. We don’t just sell products, we provide advice and guidance.
We’ll take a personal approach to your financial protection. Knowing you and your goals are vital to ensuring you get the right protection.
After we discuss your needs, we’ll present options and make professional recommendations. It’s important we can have regular ongoing contact to make sure that your cover continues to fit your changing circumstances. And we’ll be there to help you at claim time.
We can do the leg-work to help you get what you expect. From life insurance, health insurance through to income protection.
Our expertise helps you get the protection you expect:
- Life Insurance for financial support for your loved ones in case of death or if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance can provide you with a lump sum payment if you are totally and permanently disabled.
- Income Protection can give you an income if serious illness or injury prevents you from working for an extended period.
- Trauma Insurance which can provide a lump sum payment if you suffer a serious illness or injury.
- And finally, Health Insurance to help pay for private medical care.
To make sure that you have the right financial protection for you, your family or your business talk to us at AdviceFirst.