No one likes to think about serious illness, injury or death. However, by understanding the implications, you can minimise financial damage and protect your loved ones.
Protect your loved ones
Your AdviceFirst adviser will help you ask the hard questions, and guide you to the insurance approach that’s right for you and your family.
The AdviceFirst Way
Our insurance advisers are specialists, not generalists. They are completely focused on insurance advice that works for you. All our advisers are paid by salary, not by commissions. This means you can be sure we are focused on achieving good outcomes for you.
They will apply industry best practice to your specific situation in a uniquely AdviceFirst way. That means, a thorough approach enabling us to create a customised insurance plan for you.
Our total support for you
We are here for you. We’ll guide you through the initial underwriting process. We’ll assist you if you need to make a claim. We’ll also provide periodic reviews to ensure you’ve got the insurance you really need.
All kinds of cover
Your AdviceFirst adviser will analyse your situation, evaluate your options, and make a personalised recommendation for you. It might include one or more types of cover.
- Life cover provides a lump sum to look after the people you’ve left behind.
- Income cover provides income when you are unable to work due to serious illness.
- Trauma cover provides a lump sum to deal with costs of major illness or injury.
- Health cover helps pay for private medical care and fast-tracks your treatment.
- Disability cover provides a lump sum to deal with costs of total and permanent disablement.
Find out how to get appropriate protection and a tailored insurance package by contacting us at AdviceFirst. You can also ask us about our personal investment services, business insurance, and more.