Through the Ignite Partnership Programme we can develop an insurance and wellness plan, for eligible* businesses, to benefit and protect your employees, around life, health, trauma, disability and income cover.
For more information about our Ignite Partnership Programme, download our Employee Benefits brochure.
Our advisers can help you develop an affordable insurance plan. We can help you choose one or more of these types of cover:
- Life cover provides a lump sum for loved ones when an employee dies
- Health cover helps pay for private medical care and fast-tracks treatment
- Trauma cover provides a lump sum to deal with costs of major illness or injury
- Disability cover provides a lump sum to deal with costs of total and permanent disablement
- Income cover provides an income when an employee is unable to work due to serious illness.
Personal insurance applications can often result in exclusions or an increase in premium due to pre-existing conditions. Under a group insurance plan, all staff may be automatically covered without any applications or consideration of such conditions.
A group insurance plan can easily be tailored to meet the needs of the business. There’s also a significant price advantage when compared to retail or direct insurance.
Our Advisers can help you build the ideal insurance plan for your workplace.
*Not all workplaces may be eligible. Subject to underwriting and insurer terms and conditions.