How to make a complaint about any of our services
If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of a service we give you, please contact your adviser directly so they can try to fix it.
You can also let us know about any complaints you may have by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: PO Box 10550, Wellington, 6143
- phone: 0800 438 238.
How we deal with complaints
If you let us know you’re not happy with any part of our service, we will work through this with our internal complaints process.
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint, consider it, and let you know how we intend to fix it. We may need to contact you to get further information.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we’ll contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We’ll contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
How we resolve disputes
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or if we haven’t resolved it to your satisfaction, you can contact the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman (IFSO) Scheme. This scheme provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we haven’t been able to do so to your satisfaction.
You can contact the IFSO Scheme by:
- email: email@example.com
- post: PO Box 10845, Wellington 6143
- phone: (04) 499 7612 or 0800 888 202.
You can find out more information about the IFSO Scheme on their website: https://www.ifso.nz/ and click on ‘Make a Complaint’