Do you have what it takes?
Financial Adviser (Risk Insurance)
We have an opportunity to join our team of Financial Advisers in Wellington servicing existing clients in our Risk Insurance crew. You may be early on in your Financial Advice career or enjoy the relationship management of servicing existing clients, but rest assured you will be joining a knowledgeable team of Financial Services Professionals with their own areas of specialisation that you can learn and leverage from.
You will be responsible for providing excellent advice to your portfolio of clients, and to ensure that their needs are met. This will involve being an exceptionally good listener, asking the right questions and providing the right solutions to meet your client’s needs. You will also be provided with regular coaching and mentoring to enable you to develop your career as a Financial Adviser.
AdviceFirst is also open to purchasing an existing book of business if you have an existing client base you would like to bring with you, and enjoy the support of a larger organisation.
To be considered:
- Experience in a client facing role with a Risk Insurance focus is essential.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- A L5 qualification, or on a pathway to complete is essential.
- A true passion for providing an exceptional client experience
- Ability to drive a growing client base as well as focusing on their retention through regular reviews
- Strong relationship management and networking skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
If you have a passion for helping clients realise a better future and want to join a crew of peoples, people flick us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org