Do you have what it takes?
Wealth Management Adviser or Insurance Client Adviser
We currently have no positions available, however, if you are an experienced Adviser please do get in touch with our team to express your interest. In the case that an opportunity does become available we will have your CV at the ready.
You will need exceptional communication, relationship and negotiation skills. We need someone who is extremely passionate about what they do and has the desire to not only grow and develop in their own career but our business as a whole.
- Strong experience as a Financial Advisor within the New Zealand Industry (5+ years)
- Minimum Qualification as an Authorised Financial Advisor (AFA)
- Involvement in a customer focused sales environment is essential
- Superior verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to understand clients’ needs and make solutions accordingly
- Full clean drivers licence & ability to work in New Zealand are essential
You will be joining an organisation that has ambitious plans. Our people, are people’s people, with a unified passion for inspiring others realise a better financial future. We demonstrate that we ‘Give a damn’ by looking after our people. The AdviceFirst Employee Benefits programme includes an extra KiwiSaver contribution, on-going development opportunities, a suite of insurances and many other things! Come and join our team where we are proud to be Rainbow Tick certified employer and a Living Wage accredited employer Applications will be reviewed as they come in.
Send all enquiries through to firstname.lastname@example.org