In the current competitive job market, one of the best ways to attract and retain great people is by introducing an employee benefits scheme.
Our Ignite Partnership Programme provides you with simple and effective tools to help employees achieve financial success.
Contact us for a no obligation chat about an employee benefits scheme for your business.
The Ignite Partnership Programme is AdviceFirst’s employee benefits service, developed to bridge the financial literacy gap in New Zealand and help Kiwis reach a better financial future.
Click on each of the six pillars to find out more about the programme
Face-to-face and virtual. We cover a range of relevant topics aimed at supporting employees’ on their journey to financial independence:
• Getting to grips with KiwiSaver
• Savings & contribution tips
• Home ownership
• Protecting your financial future.
PERSONALISED FINANCIAL PLANS
A free 90-minute, personalised financial health check for all members, including:
• KiwiSaver & Investments – saving for your first home deposit and retirement
• Quality and affordable insurance plans
• The importance of estate planning
We can also create and implement a tailored financial plan to suit needs and budgets.
NEW STAFF INDUCTIONS
Create the ultimate welcome experience:
• Leave a lasting impression by showing your employees you have a genuine desire to support them on their journey to financial independence
• We can assist new staff with everything, from the KiwiSaver induction process to an introduction to their employee benefits and financial health checks.
HEALTHCARE & INSURANCE BENEFITS
We can help you develop a group insurance benefits programme for your employees. Make the most of group discounted premiums in the following areas:• Health insurance • Life, serious illness, disability, and income & mortgage protection. We can also help you protect key employees and shareholders with insurance policies. • Protect the continuity of your business should a key staff member suffer from serious illness or death• Protect the capital value of your business when shares may be passed on to the beneficiaries of a shareholders estate.
SAVING FOR RETIREMENT
We can help you design a retirement savings scheme that works for your business and your employees.
Our Approved Provider List gives access to some of the best investment managers from NZ and around the world.
We can support you with:
• KiwiSaver• Preferred Provider Schemes• Corporate superannuation plans that complement KiwiSaver
DIGITAL WILLS+ MEMBERSHIP
Our Digital Wills+ Membership includes:
• The ability to easily create and manage your own online Will
• A platform to upload your existing Will
• Access to a centralised and secure online storage area to hold all your important documents
• Access to a content hub with online tools and learning labs to improve your financial wellbeing.
We work with you to understand the needs of your people and business. From there we develop a comprehensive financial wellness package.
As part of the process, we can also develop a group insurance plan for your employees providing advice on the best life, health, trauma, disability and income cover. We also offer
KiwiSaver and financial education workshops to boost employee financial wellness, and to help them realise a better financial future.
Additionally, we’ve teamed up with Footprint, NZ’s largest online Will provider, to offer employees access to a digital Wills membership