AdviceFirst are the experts at giving your employees the benefit of a tailored insurance package. We pride ourselves on our reputation for helping many New Zealand businesses get the benefits from having tailored group insurance plans. It’s one of the most important business services we offer.
A well-designed package of employee benefits can improve employee engagement, attract the best talent and retain your best people, cutting the cost of recruitment, reducing stress and absenteeism.
AdviceFirst helps you give your employees useful insurance benefits that work for them:
- Life Insurance – which gives your people the reassurance of being able to help their loved ones financially, in case of death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Trauma Insurance – which helps your staff protect themselves and their family financially if they suffer a serious illness or injury.
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance – which is a lump-sum cover to help your employees in case of total and permanent disablement.
- Income Protection Insurance – which can provide an income for your employees even if serious illness or injury prevents them from working for an extended period.
- Medical Insurance – which is Private medical care, usually with discounted schemes for family members, is a highly sought-after benefit for your staff.
To find out how to get a well-designed employee benefits package for your people, contact us at AdviceFirst. You can also ask us about our other business services including business advice, and more.