Putting forward a meaningful package of employee benefits can improve employee engagement, enhance your chances of attracting the best talent and then retain your best people; cutting the cost of recruitment, reducing stress and absenteeism.
Give your employees insurance that works for them.
- Life Insurance – Give your people the reassurance of being able to help their loved ones financially, in case of death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Trauma Insurance – Help your staff protect themselves and their family financially if they suffer a serious illness or injury.
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance – Put in place a lump-sum cover to help your employees in case of total and permanent disablement.
- Income Protection Insurance – Can provide an income for your employees even if serious illness or injury prevents them from working for an extended period.
- Medical Insurance – Private medical care, usually with discounted schemes for family members, is a highly sought-after benefit for your staff.