AdviceFirst helps businesses offer their people useful benefits, which make a real and positive difference in their lives. Your employees and their families can enjoy a range of insurance products that help give them protection and reassurance.
A well-designed employee benefits package can improve engagement, attract talent, retain your best people, cut recruitment costs, and reduce stress.
How we can help you
AdviceFirst makes it easy to choose appropriate insurance or a KiwiSaver Scheme for your workforce and your budget.
We provide practical advice, guidance and planning. We only recommend insurance or KiwiSaver Scheme providers who meet our strict criteria. We help achieve good outcomes for your employees.
We work together with you and the chosen provider to put your plan in place. We’ll stay in touch to ensure the plan adjusts with changes in your business. And we’ll be here if any of your employees would like our support at claim time.
We can visit your employees at the worksite if you want to promote the benefits you offer. We can also provide educational seminars on important financial topics to help support the financial literacy of your employees.
All kinds of cover
Your AdviceFirst adviser will analyse your business needs, evaluate options, and make a customised recommendation for your employees’ protection or KiwiSaver plan. For insurance, it might include one or more of these types of cover:
- Life cover provides a lump sum for loved ones when an employee dies.
- Health cover helps pay for private medical care and fast-tracks treatment.
- Trauma cover provides an income when an employee is unable to work due to serious illness.
- Disability cover provides a lump sum to deal with costs of total and permanent disablement.
- Income cover provides an income when an employee is unable to work due to serious illness.
To find out how to get an employee benefits plan for your people, contact us at AdviceFirst. You can also ask us about our other business services including business insurance, and more.