If you have KiwiSaver, a house, investments, or life insurance then you have assets.
If your total assets are worth $15,000 or more, you need a Will to decide what happens to these assets after you’re gone.
To help you with this important step in your financial journey, AdviceFirst has partnered with Footprint, New Zealand’s largest online Will provider, to bring you a digital Will service at a discounted rate.
Creating your digital Will only takes about 15 minutes, and once in place it will ensure people such as your parents, partner, children, or executor know your wishes if the worst were to happen
1. You acknowledge that your use of the Services requires activation of your Footprint account and agreement to the Footprint terms and conditions which can be found at Footprint Terms.
2. You acknowledge that your AdviceFirst Membership is valid for 12 months and any cancellations will be processed on the 12 month anniversary date of commencement of your AdviceFirst Membership.
3. You agree to pay us a Service Fee applicable to your AdviceFirst Membership. You acknowledge that Service Fees are non-refundable in the event of cancellation of your AdviceFirst Membership.
4. You agree that we may provide Footprint with certain information, including personal information, in order to establish and maintain your AdviceFirst Membership. The AdviceFirst Privacy Statement sets out how we collect, store, disclose, use and protect your personal information and is available online at https://www.advicefirst.co.nz/privacystatement. Use of your personal information in this manner is authorised by you in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
5. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will we be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage that result from or in connection with these Terms of your use of the Services.
6. These Terms are governed by New Zealand law. We may amend these Terms from time to time and any amendment will take effect from the time we notify you of the amendment either directly or by updating our website.