Ready, steady, go. You’ve got from now until your 65th birthday to get the most out of your KiwiSaver Scheme. AdviceFirst takes an active approach to help you ensure your KiwiSaver is working hard for you.
For example, you may be in a default investment portfolio that isn’t quite right for you. Your KiwiSaver might not have the right mix of assets to achieve what you want. New providers come along, fees go up and down and some providers perform well and others not so well.
Here’s what our advisers can do for you
Our trained advisers review your KiwiSaver savings progress and recommend ways for you to get as much as you can from your plan.
We can also introduce you to other investments that may help you reach your goals.
AdviceFirst can help you by:
- Reviewing your KiwiSaver plan’s progress with your long-term goals.
- Understanding your attitude to risk to help ensure you are invested the most suitable portfolios for you.
- Recommending a KiwiSaver provider that can help achieve your savings target.
- Choosing which KiwiSaver provider funds would be a good fit for you.
- Designing a tailored retirement plan and financial target to help you enjoy more than just the Government pension when you stop work.
To find out how to get your KiwiSaver working for you, contact us at AdviceFirst. You can also ask us about our other investment services, personal insurance such as a tailored insurance package, and more.