Building a business is a full-time job. To make sure you can focus on what’s important to your business, we offer a full range of expert services that give you a whole package of essentials.
We can help you protect your business financially, should something ever happen to you, your people or your physical assets. And we can help you look after and retain your employees who are arguably your most important asset of all.
From taking care of your employees’ insurance needs and KiwiSaver, through to all your business insurance requirements.
Our expert Financial Advisers are the people to talk to when you want to take care of your business.
Employee Benefit Insurance Group Schemes, KiwiSaver and Retirement Savings Schemes
Putting forward a meaningful package of employee benefits can improve employee engagement, enhance your chances of attracting the best talent and then retain your best people; cutting the cost of recruitment, reducing stress and absenteeism.
Give your employees insurance that works for them
- Life Insurance – Give your people the reassurance of being able to help their loved ones financially, in case of death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Trauma Insurance – Help your staff protect themselves and their family financially if they suffer a serious illness or injury.
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance – Put in place a lump-sum cover to help your employees in case of total and permanent disablement.
- Income Protection Insurance – Can provide an income for your employees even if serious illness or injury prevents them from working for an extended period.
- Medical Insurance – Private medical care, usually with discounted schemes for family members, is a highly sought-after benefit for your staff.
Take the hard work out of your employees’ retirement savings
- KiwiSaver – We can manage your employee KiwiSaver Scheme, from administration to portfolio investment advice, all personalised for individual employees.
- Superannuation Plans – We can help set up a total retirement savings scheme for your employees.
Avoid an issue becoming a drama with business insurance
The right business insurance cover can help your business stay on track, even when things aren’t going exactly to plan.
- Key Person Insurance – Help cover your business by insuring the people who mean the most to your business.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – Helps protect against claims for breach of professional duty or negligence resulting in financial loss.
- Public Liability Insurance – Even the best run businesses need protection against third party claims resulting from products or services that have caused unintended loss to other parties.
- Statutory Liability Insurance – Covers against liability arising from allegations of an unintended breach of statute, including the cost to defend.
- Employers Liability Insurance – Helps protect employers against claims from their employees in respect of a personal injury resulting from their employment that is not covered by ACC.
- Business Interruption – Cover for financial loss if your business is interrupted:
- by damage to your premise
- resulting from access to your business being limited or cut off by the stoppage of utility services
- by interruption to the supply of goods to your business (through an insured event)
- Shareholder Insurance – Can provide financial assistance in the event of a business owner’s death or disability.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – This helps protects individual directors and officers, and the company for its obligations to indemnify directors and officers, against the cost of claims arising out of acts and omissions of its directors and officers, as well as the cost of defending those claims.
- Business Property Insurance – Whether for buildings, plant, stock or technology, get cover for accidental loss or damage to your business assets.
Call or email us to help you