- Janet is passionate about people and inspiring them to be the best that they can be with their money, whilst educating them on the fundamentals to reach their financial goals. Her is role is high impact and focuses on providing quality tailored Financial Advice and Portfolio Management Services to our higher net worth clients.
- As a Wealth Management Adviser, Janet enjoys developing and nurturing deep relationships with our clients and, in turn, educating them on potential economic impacts that may affect investment decisions.
- Janet has over 9 years industry experience in Banking and Financial Services.
- Janet gained a Bachelor of Business Studies degree through Massey University and the National Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5). She is on the Financial Service Providers Register and Authorised by the Financial Markets Authority to provide Financial Advice and Investment Planning Services. She is also a professional member of Workplace Savings NZ.
- In her spare time, Janet loves to travel and spend her time enjoying the company of family and friends.
Janet is an Authorised Financial Adviser regulated by the Financial Markets Authority.